Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hiral Rajgor
Constellation

j5 prime video calling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am using J5 prime since last one and a half year, previously I was able to make video calls, as I updated software last month, it's not working, when I tap on video call icon, it directly cuts the call and displays "call ended" directly. I also reported an issue to service provider regarding network, but they told me there is no issue regarding network. Help me out of this...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hiral Rajgor
Constellation

Re: j5 prime video calling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My problem has been automatic solved after a software update.. previously video calling was working, after software update it was stopped..and again new software update solves the problem..so i think it was bug in software update..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear this is happening, have you tried placing the phone on safe mode?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in to see if you still need any assistance?

userY6wOFTbo0v
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the similar problem. Have contacted customer care india and they have advised me to try in safe mode. But does not work. Only video calls from reliance jio SIM to another reliance jio

Not working. I am able to make other app based video calls. Have e mailed to Samsung india but no solutions yet. Can u pls help me sir

My name is Swaminathan Ramadasd

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!  

Hiral Rajgor
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My problem has been automatic solved after a software update.. previously video calling was working, after software update it was stopped..and again new software update solves the problem..so i think it was bug in software update..

View solution in original post

userVFnI5hsnpb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please guide me for video calling on my galaxy j5 prime.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.