cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpg4H9iOz0C
Astronaut

my phone is glitching

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro and all of a sudden my phone is glitching. It will exit out of my apps while I'm using it. I don't know what's wrong and I don't know how to fix it. so could you please tell me how to fix it. please and thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung_TndgN0a
Astronaut

Was your phone glitching always ? Or did it recently star...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was your phone glitching always ? Or did it recently start ? Maybe after installing a new app ? I would try to recall when it started happening and what changes you may have made to your phone around then and then start to rule out what could possibly be causing the issue ! Hopefully that helps. Most times when a computer starts acting glitchy or stops performing optimally its because of something being installed that is causing the issue.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung_fOufYwo
Astronaut

Try upgrade version of the phone. It work for me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try upgrade version of the phone. It work for me

Samsung_TndgN0a
Astronaut

Was your phone glitching always ? Or did it recently star...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was your phone glitching always ? Or did it recently start ? Maybe after installing a new app ? I would try to recall when it started happening and what changes you may have made to your phone around then and then start to rule out what could possibly be causing the issue ! Hopefully that helps. Most times when a computer starts acting glitchy or stops performing optimally its because of something being installed that is causing the issue.

View solution in original post

userpg4H9iOz0C
Astronaut

thank you for this! it started about a month ago. I kept...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you for this! it started about a month ago. I kept downloading songs. so that could be the issue. when I download a bunch of adds I come up. I might have put something in my phone.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: thank you for this! it started about a month ago. I kept...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur if your phone is in safe mode? It appears your phone might have gotten a virus from a third-party app

issaMAKaveli
Astronaut

Try deleting all the extra added junk in device folders a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try deleting all the extra added junk in device folders and erasing cached data through device maintence.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Get a new phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If ads are appearing on your phone that means you have downloaded a third party app that contains ads. If you go to the play store and go inside of all of your installed apps and click on them one by one it should tell you if it contains ads or not

Screenshot_20190628-231310_Google Play Store.jpg

BaBam
Constellation

My WiFe and I both got the J3 Luna Pro a little over a ye...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My WiFe and I both got the J3 Luna Pro a little over a year ago and We Both Love them...I have had No ProBLems What So Ever but about after month My wife's phone started having issues receiving odd text,lagging Very Very Bad,shutting down randomly and weird "chirpping" sound when receiving text messages and No sound at all when she received a phone call, So I looked in the settings like crazy to Find a fix and couldn't...Then about a month later I had a Brain Fart and remembered that she download a weird looking Cleaning App (Third-Party) and got her to uninstall the app clear her cache and restart her phone and after that ALL PROBLEMS WHERE FIXED...She has had No More issues and learnt the Hard Way about not installing any third-party apps.