Options
Other Mobile Devices

My galaxy a50 unlocked has not gotten one ui 3.1 yet in the u.s 

19 Replies
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've been going to a site daily that has a tracker for when One UI 3.1 is released for Galaxy phones. So far, the tracker says that only Verizon A50s got the update in the USA. I feel your pain though. I, too, have an unlocked A50 with Android 10 in the USA.
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yea i saw the verizon android 10 is so old
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well, the tracker now says the update to our phone is scheduled to happen on the 20th. Let's see if it turns out that way.
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Alright
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bah, they edited it to say it's Koodo Mobile that's putting out the update for their phones, not necessarily the unlocked ones.
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Will it say when for our phones
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
We'll probably only know on the date it happens, since Samsung isn't usually in the mood to share their schedules, and our update comes from them.
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bah, they claim the A50 update is complete, but in the USA, it isn't. Samsung shot me this illegal agreement that I had to accept or lose my phone's functionality. It says we agree not to sue Samsung in a court of law, which is illegal to force us to agree to, so the agreement is null and void as far as the law is concerned. Samsung may have no intention of updating our phones, thinking they can hide behind that "agreement".
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So will we get it
0 Likes