1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
20 Replies
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've been going to a site daily that has a tracker for when One UI 3.1 is released for Galaxy phones. So far, the tracker says that only Verizon A50s got the update in the USA. I feel your pain though. I, too, have an unlocked A50 with Android 10 in the USA.
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yea i saw the verizon android 10 is so old
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well, the tracker now says the update to our phone is scheduled to happen on the 20th. Let's see if it turns out that way.
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Alright
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bah, they edited it to say it's Koodo Mobile that's putting out the update for their phones, not necessarily the unlocked ones.
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Will it say when for our phones
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
We'll probably only know on the date it happens, since Samsung isn't usually in the mood to share their schedules, and our update comes from them.
0 Likes
Skydink
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So will we get it
0 Likes
Xelger
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I can only hope we will, but the way it looks, it seems like they are setting themselves up to not give it to us.
0 Likes