cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0sRqalPLsr
Constellation

online ordering problems

I have tried to order a Galaxy A50 more than 10 times with no results.  The useless customer service department told me to try using different emails address to order.  Tried 6 different emails all with same results "we're sorry your order has beeen cancelled".  Then I sent an email to the VP of customer service who had someone contact me that was supposed to resolve the problem.  Well after numberous emails back and forth was advised to purchase through a Samsung retailer.  Well you can't get a trade in credit through a retailer.   What a joke customer service more like no service totally worthless.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: online ordering problems

@user0sRqalPLsr We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-commerce department 1-855-726-8721

user0sRqalPLsr
Constellation

I have talked to so many people with no results.  They told me theres nothing they can do.  i can't  beleive a company this big cannot assist someone in ordering a product.  They told me that the only way to order a phone is online yet they can't process the order and can't assist a customer to do it any other way.  

KdrewH
Cosmic Ray

I've had similar "useless" experiences. It's so disheartening really. When you believe in a product but the service backing the product is lacking in a big way. I honestly can't tell you the HOURS I've waited on chat and phone with zero results.

KdrewH
Cosmic Ray

I said, I just can't help but think the execs don't really understand what is happening or they'd fix it. Smiley Sad