1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you have tried the steps listed in this thread with no change, it is recommended to reach out to your carrier for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Reset your network connections and see if that works. Go to settings, connections, wifi, top right three dot menu select advance, wifi control history and see if an app is doing it. While there in that menu turn off wifi power saving mode. If it still persists then there's prolly too much traffic on that gate way and you should go to the routers main page and see
blessedknight99
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I found out that when I take out my sim card my wifi works fine but when I use a different sim cards It's disconnecting and reconnecting constantly I think it's my phone
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Who's your carrier? I bet there preloaded or app is the culprit. Let me know which one and I'll walk you through getting it to stop. It's pretty easy
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What phone are you using specifically? And software version  (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number [last 4 characters])

blessedknight99
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am using galaxy A71 5g and CUB4 build number?
0 Likes
Ominchan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Im experiencing this too. So frustrating. And it's delaying my activities since I have to start over.
blessedknight99
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
what phone you have also?
0 Likes
Ominchan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
S20 ultra 5g
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Dev ops open? If so go turn on mobile data always on. Turn off wifi power saving mode, turn on wifi throttling. Check the control history and see if there is an app to blame. Otherwise just go to the permissions for wifi control in the special access and turn them all off and see if it still is happening.