Original topic:

samsung galaxy j3 luna pro

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 1:50 PM)
userQnvH3H55ch
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi,

I have a samsung galaxy j3 luna pro. I turned off all the pop ups under apps that can appear on top. I didnt like it. But now I get this message every time i get a text. And its worse. Its an unable to view message and it says to turn it back on go back to apps that can appear on top. But I dont want them to appear on top. Why give a way to turn it off if its just going to create a problem. There must be a way to stop this huge message about turning the pop up back on. It mentions Pop Up Display but I cant find it. Please tell me someone knows where it is. Thank youDSC00028.JPG

5 Replies
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This is how you navigate to turn on  appear on Top again.

Go to settings

Click on Apps

Click the three dots on the top right 

Click on Special Access 

Then click on Appear on Top

Then you can toggle which apps you'd like to apply this to or all of them if that's your preference.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQnvH3H55ch
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I already did that. that was when i started getting the message i posted. As soon as i turned off for messages to appear on top, i started getting the message that it messages arent allowed to appear on top. Which I dont want to happen. I want to know how to turn off the message i posted.

Ant666
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
ERROR
0 Likes
Ant666
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
RIDE
0 Likes