cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung laptop galaxy book s

hi everyone,

I need some help. I bought the galaxy book s laptop by samsung BUT i can;t seem to install any software with 64bit even though its 64bit from what i can see.

Any sollution or anyone experiencing the same issues

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: samsung laptop galaxy book s

IT may be due to the fact that the galaxy book S is actually running x86 instead of x64. its running an ARM processor so I don't think it was designed to run everyday programs that require 64 bit architecture. 

Please feel free to hit the solution option if this answers your question!

Highlighted
Asteroid

So how would i download those softwares requiring 64bit. Most of them out there are 64bit. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Out of curiosity,  are you seeing any error messages. It very much sounds like a limitation of the Book 2 unfortunately.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

the laptop i have is the new galaxy books S.

Yes i do see error messagesIMG_20200327_1423502ab.jpgthe other is error message:

Class Tbitmapimage not found

Highlighted
Asteroid

any idea who can help me with this. Tried contating samsung US but their online message function on their site. Maybe because i am residing in singapore and bought the laptop in the US

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That may be a cause but also have you tried to download the 32-bit version? From my understanding doodly does have two versions for windows. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.