Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi,
I have two suggestions for samsung for the the 2019 - 2020 series of samsung phones. I think that samsung should make the samsung messaging app more compatible with other android devices. I notice that because of this a lot of people go for google messages app because features like see others typing even if they don't have a samsung and to show when someone read your message or when you read someone's message if compatible with their device. The second suggestion that would help the sale of your products is to become more independent from google, like add more apps to the Galaxy store and create your own video calling app for samsung and other devices. 
Thanks
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: suggestion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post