cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

t mobile galaxy a11 boot sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the aforementioned phone and cannot figure out how to disable the sound made upon startup

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: t mobile galaxy a11 boot sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you talking about the t-mobile sound? The only way is to put your phone on mute before you restart. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you talking about the t-mobile sound? The only way is to put your phone on mute before you restart. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I was figuring that. A major flaw they need to fix with the next software update. No reason to annoy customers like that.

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah i agree, sometimes i forget and still get that very loud tmobile sound. they should at least reduce the sound and make it quiet or have an option to remove the sound completely.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmm how do we make our voice heard?

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFQ5061R6qo wrote:

Hmm how do we make our voice heard?

There is a t-mobile community with a topic about this. Im going to sign up and comment and write t-mobile with links to both these forum's letting them know we dont like this feature.

https://community.t-mobile.com/android-9/mute-start-up-sound-12416

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't all t-mobile phones make this sound on startup? The simplest solution was already provided. Mute device prior to restart.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure,  but sometimes you forget to mute the device and you, for instance, wake up your partner who has work in the morning. There is no reason a setting cannot exist that automatically silences this boot sound regardless of the phone volume.

The app Silent Boot was once a workaround to accomplish this, but it no longer works in the latest Android versions.