cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

talk to text

On text message, I press microphone icon to talk and text it said can't reach google right now, can someone help me please
2 REPLIES 2

Re: talk to text

go to settings, general management, keyboard lists or defaults, and tell me what you have turned on and what's not like Samsung voice input or Google voice typing, then your selected default keyboard (the one your using). please advise so I can better assist you in solving your issue. if you are un able to, or are having difficulty and require assistance finding those out I can help you with that.
Astronaut

Re: talk to text

I did all that, the problem is when I'm on network and using Google keyboard when I press microphone icon it's initializing and then said can't reach google right now so I switch over to samsung keyboard press microphone icon it's said error, when I'm on Wi-Fi it works on both Samsung and Google keyboard, but on Network I reboot the phone it worked just when I don't close the text message, I had this phone for 2 an half month it was working fine until Monday 1/11/21 it wasn't working