cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

the voice help is very annoying on my galaxy j3 prime t-mobile phone. trying to turn it off.

need help on how to turn the galaxy j3 prime voice phone help off. i'ts very anoying.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: the voice help is very annoying on my galaxy j3 prime t-mobile phone. trying to turn it off.

Hello,

Id love to assist you with issue youre having. It seems youre describing the "accessibility" option.  Follow the steps below to turn it off.

1. Settings

2. Accessibility

3. Here it will tell you what accessibility function is being used. From there you can turn off the function being used.

Please let me know if this resolved your issue by checking your question as solved if not follow up with me for continued troubleshooting. Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: the voice help is very annoying on my galaxy j3 prime t-mobile phone. trying to turn it off.

Hello there @userEYrXUfnd1R I'm sorry you are having this issue if you have accidentally turned this function off try holding both the volume up and down button for about 3 seconds. This should allow you to turn off the accessibility option. Please let us know if you are still unable to turn this off.