Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello,from myself as well.
0 Likes
MsScooterPowers
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi. I've been a member for only a short time but haven't been to this site once or twice. I've been trying to figure out this phone ever since I got it. I got it as a refurbursh, the price was great, until I discovered it had a lot of problems & haven't been able to find someone who knows much about it, (Samsung Galaxy Note 8, although when I go to phone info it shows it as a 9 or 8/9. Recently I did find 1 or 2 people on YouTube that may know something. I should have known better because cheaper doesn't necessarily mean a good deal. What I have learned I found out by just trying to get it to work properly. I contacted Samsung & live texted a technician, unfortunately he couldn't find answers to my issues. My main one being to get rid of the personal assistant named Bixby. I can't turn my phone all the way off, if I do it's an issue to turn it back on quickly. So I guess it's on 'Standby' & have found if anyone talks loudly the phone comes up & says, "I didn't understand" or "Were you talking to me?" I don't like something or someone listening in on my conversations. Oh well, such is the age of AI, they just might take charge somewhere in the future.
Take it easy fellow Astronaut.
0 Likes
MsScooterPowers
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello Host74 :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
0 Likes
Dorkifer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am new as well. I have the A10e model. What you got?
0 Likes
Bobo504
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm new too a12 model
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Community. If you're new here, I've provided a link below, this is a great place to start to get an idea of what the Community is all about! We look forward to see more posts from you guys! :) 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/New-Here-Start-Here-Welcome-to-Community/ba-p/18112...

View solution in context

0 Likes