cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

update profile and update firmware

What's up,
My samsung A10e keeps saying Update profile then says error and gives code 407. Then it tries to update firmware and the same thing happens, it says error and also gives code 407. What should I do?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: update profile and update firmware

Give the troubleshooting in this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/Omadm-firmware-not-complete/m-p/1370531#M41404

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: update profile and update firmware

i tried but it didn't work. but I see the ubreakifix place. but do they charge for my issues, including my phone not updating to android 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It would depend if your device is in warranty. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

the update profile has finally completed when Will it update to Android 10?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carrier's discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update.

Highlighted
Astronaut

so it's not possible to find out when Tmobile is gonna release the Android 10 update for my model. because it puts me behind because Android 11 has come and I don't even have android 10 yet.
Highlighted

who marked this as solved?

Highlighted
Astronaut

that was a mistake. but does anyone know?
Highlighted
Astronaut

is it possible to know? like when because my phone was unlocked by sprint so its unlocked so when will I get the Android 10 update