JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

videos fast forward. No sound issue

(Topic created on: 11/16/20 11:15 PM)
userPTq7t5UMQv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have anyone got a permenant solution for this case??

Even samsung customer care have no clue. tired of going to service centre in the midst of covid. They even changed my motherboard. but no use.

There are infinite customers having the same issue with different phones. I am having a Galaxy M31. Its shocking that samsung has not given a permanent solution for this till date.

Please help . tried everything. 

What is the permanent solution.

please please help friends.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out userPTq7t5UMQv, as your product is a non-US model you will need to reach out to the support team in your area for assistance. You can find the contact information here: https://www.samsung.com/ae/info/contactus/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It really does help provide a possible answer if you provide a detailed description of the issue that you are experiencing. 

0 Likes
userPTq7t5UMQv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I bought this phone on July from Dubai. After a month video recording was not working, all the videos playing in fast forward, and no sound output. I went to service centre, they told its a bug issue and they did some software reinstallation and the problem was solved.

After exactly one month the same issues happened again. I went again to service centre.Asked for a replacement as it was a repeated problem. They changed the motherboard and again problem was solved.

After almost a month again the same problem showed.Again went to service center. They again made some minor software refresh and once again problem solved.

The very next day the problems again happened. Again went to service center, demanded a replacement. They observed the phone for two weeks and told that there is no problem. AND THEY EVEN BLAMED THAT IT IS BECUASE OF MY PHONE USAGE AND DATAS STORED...!!!

Now again the same issues. I searched a lot in Internet. Lots of people are having same issues on different models (S10 Edge, A50 etc). No one has got a permanent solution I believe.

0 Likes
userPTq7t5UMQv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Device is Samsung galaxy M31 UAE version.

Brought on July 25th 2020. Issue started on August 2nd week. Till now no solution worked out. Service centre guys don't have a clue of what is happening.

Please help

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out userPTq7t5UMQv, as your product is a non-US model you will need to reach out to the support team in your area for assistance. You can find the contact information here: https://www.samsung.com/ae/info/contactus/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

0 Likes
userPTq7t5UMQv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Whether its US community or Indian Community or whichever country, the issue is same for many people . I didn't get any proper support from Samsung UAE after I went after them for almost 4 months. Thats why I wrote my problem here.

0 Likes
userPTq7t5UMQv
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You can see that this issue is not restricted to a particular phone model. Many phones are having the same issue which is a bug. So the solution will be a common one for everyone which would be helpful for many who are suffering like me.

Pls help

0 Likes