[Announcement] Nougat 7.0 Update Problems *UPDATED 03/21*

Constellation

Re: [Announcement] Nougat 7.0 Update Problems *UPDATED 03/21*

In Notification bar, whether locked screen or open ... STOCK text message now come just as "message". I used to be able to view WHO sender was and 1-2 lines of  a longer message. Yep shut down, restart, cleared cache partition, etc, etc.  Settings > Notifications > Messages: Allowed Notifications ON .... On Lock Screen: Show content ... Set as Priority ON APPLICATION > Messages: Notifications: Set as Priority ... Permission: ALL ... Set as Default ON ... Preview.  Message ON Odd b/c my Samsung Level U PRO Bluetooth headset reads out the ENTIRE message
Constellation

Oh and ...... when I send a stock text message ... it stays on that person. I have to use back key to get back to the stock messaging home screen to send a text to another person. Before update, once text sent, it immediately went back to texting home screen ... as is desired. Can't find a setting that fixes this
Astronaut

Re: [Announcement] Nougat 7.0 Update Problems

Where is ultra power saving mode at? I used it all the time and it was amazing. It has lasted two hours on 0 percent. That's unheard of. This new "battery saving" mode that has replaced it literally added 21 minutes....😒 Not acceptable. Please add that back! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

The Favorites Tab on my S6 has disappeared since updating to Nougat.  Is there any way to get this back as this is a major inconvenience and could be a distraction.  

Constellation

My S6 upgraded and it is HORRIBLE!  It runs slow, the way my phone works and looks is AWFUL, the way my messages changed is HORRIBLE, the way the spell check system works is HIDEOUS-I can't BELIEVE Samsung was able to just change my whole phone and the way it looks/works!  The touch screen is not as sensitive, etc.

HELP!  I want the old way it worked back SO BADLY!

Thanks for any help

Shelley

Constellation

I just got the update and I am seeing all the issues mentioned in this post.

Thanks,

Constellation

after updating my galaxy s7 from Verizon, I experience sound loss on all notifications, ringtones, ringing sound when making calls and cannot watch any videos; local or online.

I can play Pandora music just fine and it seems that my notifications go to vibrate only...but it's annoying when you make calls and all there is, is silence until the recipient says HELLO.

I fix it by rebooting the phone, but after awhile the problem returns.  I'm getting tired of rebooting this 20 times or more a day!

None of this was a problem until I updated...

Thanks for any help.

Astronaut

Since nougat 7.0 update for my s6 .. as sometimes all the sound disappear and then there is no notification sound until i restart my device

Btw typing sound of the keyboard is working fine in both cases

Astronaut

Since nougat 7.0 update for my s6 .. as sometimes all the sound disappear and then there is no notification sound until i restart my device

Btw typing sound of the keyboard is working fine in both cases

Constellation

Re: [Announcement] Nougat 7.0 Update Problems *UPDATED 02/28*

I'm finding the same thing with swype. It's making all the wrong words.

I updated last week and i hate it.  I want the colour back so i can identify the notifications too. It's too hard to read the drop down window  in a hurry.  I was already having battery drain issues so nothing's changed there.  

Is there going to be another update to fix all this?