Bixby Voice,

Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby Voice,

Perfect. Can you now provide your Baseband number? You may be behind a few updates. 

Constellation

i bought mine in US

sm-g950u

g950usqu1aqde

help me please

Constellation

is a US model, SM-G950U

Constellation

Dear SamsungSean,

I purhased an S8+ dual SIM on eBay Model SM-G955FD. I use it, and have always used it in the US.  Unless it was turned on at the factory, it hasn't been turned on outside of the US.  I too have not had access to the Bixby update.  Is it possible to push the update to an international model that is used exclusively in the US?

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm not sure it matters much any longer. I just found out that there is no way to repair the cracked screen on my S8+. This was not a good first exposure to Samsung phones. I do not have access to all of the features that were marketed to me and there is no way to repair a damaged screen that is marketed as "The world's best smartphone screen."
Samsung Moderator

Sorry for the wait, everybody. 

@userzB1cbpj40t, it looks like you are not up to date on Software. Can you please try removing your SIM card and checking for updates again while on Wifi? 

@userbLoarNd0yb, I'm sorry that you've had this experience and I'm afraid that I cannot push the update to your device since it is not compatible with the software we have available at the moment. Even though it was never used outside of the US, it is still a different model than those that are manufactured for use here in the States, making it incompatible with Bixby Voice at the moment. Our models do vary in certain hardware and software to meet regional standards, so not every device gets the same update at the same time.