Blue Ray HT-J5530K is not working in Dolby 5.1

Highlighted
Constellation

Blue Ray HT-J5530K is not working in Dolby 5.1

A few days ago my Samsung Ble Ray Home Theatre HT-J5530K ask me for a firmware update Version 1015. Once it finished it and a also a re-start was done, when I triy to play any video from an USB drive or You tube or from Netflix, the Dolby Digital 5.1 Sound is not working any more and the sound is only Stereo, but If I try to play a DVD, it's sound in 5.1. Anybody knows what could have happened. Can I unisntall the new update if it's the reason of the problem. How can I do it?

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Blue Ray HT-J5530K is not working in Dolby 5.1

You would be unable to rollback the update.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

So, What can I do to solve the problem?

Samsung Moderator

Do all items and app content that you are playing directly support Dolby 5.1 sound? How are you connecting the HT-J5530K? Is it over HDMI by chance? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

The App and items that I played in Dolby 5.1 sound, now they don´t do it. (Ex: Netflix, Youtube videos in 5.1). My HT-J5530K is connected to the TV with HDMI Cable , but I've access to Internet directly from the HT-J5530K to play those Apps. A few days a go I was asked for update the firmware, I didi it, but the problem persists