Changing the Note 9 messages background

Astronaut

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

how to apply Samsung themes in message background?

Constellation

Exactly,  the only way I found on Note 9 was to change entire phone theme which changes messages background. But I always changed it up even after main theme.  Come on Samsung, dont be like apple. Dang

Asteroid

Please update the setting in the messages back! I love to be able to change my Message background picture not just theme for android! thats the main reason why I purchase galaxy products over iPhone. The new phones are coming out with too many restrictions to my phone. We pay over $1,000 for our phones and I'm Terribly dissapointed in galaxy. Please bring back the option to change our backgrounds in the messages. And for God sake update the keyboard for emoji predictions!

Thanks 

Astronaut

I dislike this phone because of not being able to customize my background and my bubbles of my texts. The default texting is so boring and the themes are so busy you can't see your texts. Please upgrade to our own customization as before.

Constellation

I agree how hard can in be to add the background and changing the bubble options back .  Did you really think we didn't use those features , that's what makes the phone yours,  the ability to customize.   

Constellation

I agree the white  Background for text messaging on the new Samsung note 9 this way too bright and you can't distinguish your text messages I was not able to find anything on YouTube to change this color or background thing hopefully they will update allow for darker background colors I recommend Samsung push an update

Astronaut

I have found that I am also unable to change my background. It would be really awesome if they gave us that option in the next update.

Constellation

yes l purchased my note 9 this morning should have kept my 8+ cant change background that hurts my eyes.
Constellation

I found that when I added a theme it changed the chat windows and background  

Constellation

Amen.