Changing the Note 9 messages background

Constellation

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

I tried to go back to the Note 8, for this main reason .

Constellation

Will there be an update for the note 9 back ground!!!! It is terrible. This is the 2st time I have upgraded my for in 5 years from a note 4 to a note 9. I feel a bit disappointed that people with older phones have more options to personalize there text back ground

Constellation

Ok, I thought I was going crazy looking for this option!  Glad I'm not the only one!  Please bring back text message background options!  I miss my green dots from S8+!

Constellation

I would also like this to be fixed. Why is Samsung taking steps back with their phones. First no Calling PLUS and now no message customization. Smh

Astronaut

I went to Samsung app store and installed snote! Just like my note 5, 

Thank you awesomesamsungness!

@useramiSoGKJwZ wrote:

how to apply Samsung themes in message background?

Astronaut

I agree I can't tell if it's an old message or who is who in group text. White very hard to track.

Astronaut

I agree... not a fan of this feature. Makes me want to give this phone up. I text quite a bit.
Constellation

Add me to the list of people who want Note8's messaging features on Note9.
Constellation

You can when you change your theme. Go to your home screen hold the background and change the theme its not like the other Samsungs but it helps change the background and the theme. And it will change the color on the message one too with whatever theme you decid to do.

Halo

I love the "Difference" theme. Dark Earth tone colors in all my menus and backrounds.