Changing the Note 9 messages background

Constellation

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

Agreed! Barnes me want to jailbreak my note 9

Constellation

It's never going to happen... here is why, Samsung locks the phone up so you have to use the theme store to theme your massaging.  They win. Now they have your money and now you have to pay to customize aswell. 

So in closing it's not in their best interests to make theming easy or free. Not to mention you dont see a Samsung rep up here helping you.. sammy is a sell out just like apple..

Constellation

I'm hoping they bring this feature back because im very close to turning my note 9 back in and downgrading to my note 8 again. If I wanted to be stuck I would've gotten apple

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Such, I was really dreading the removal of my sim from my Note 4, yes... Note 4!!!!!!

I want my old background that I used for messages.

Its pretty ridiculous that a 5 year old phone had this feature, but yet my $1200 Note9 doesn't.

It's also  that I loose the IR blaster, it was real convenient being able to use  my N4 to control my TV!!!!!

Time to stop buying Samsung products.

Also one of my newer tablets doesn't have screen mirroring, yet my older tablets do!!!

SAMSUNG!!!!!!!

Smiley Mad

Astronaut

Include me on this list. 

Constellation

I'm very interested also.  😡I really am annoyed attached the lack of being able to customize with colors and others.  

Constellation

And also the fact We CANT swipe to call in text messages any more

Constellation

I so agree, first they took the text tone now the bakground.. I want them to just stop it!

Constellation

Yeah that would really be sweet tried it as well no show.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I totally agree. They already took away the option to set your own personalized notification tone for individual contacts. Now I can't change background image. I'm already needing reading glasses and the high contact background does not help.