Changing the Note 9 messages background

Astronaut

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

I agree with being able to change our text messages bubbles and background to different colors. After spending $1000 you think you could do this & more

Constellation

Yes I just found out. What's up with that Samsung. We need it back for sure. 😕

Constellation

Yes I agree... This white background is blinding. 

Astronaut

I have owned several Galaxy phones. My first galaxy was the S3 then  S4,S5 & S7 now i just upgraded to the note 9

Im dissapointed by the new software the fact you cant change the back ground color of the blocks and background in text message. I really hope samsung will change this so we as customers can change the background to anything we want. 

Astronaut

I talked to a Samsung rep they said they drop old things to make way for new features but I definitely dont like that I cant change everything like with previous phones

Constellation

Add me to the list as well. The text background and bubbles was 1 of my favorite features. I actually purchased the S9+ and returned it bc it didn't have it. Figuring this was the Note 9, which should have more options, it would have it again. Disappointed Samsung.

Constellation

i'm with the whole bunch of you!  This is crazy that we can't opt for a different background!  I just bought the Note 9 moving up from the S5, and I can't believe the limited wallpapers also on Note 9.  But not being able to  pick a background for messages makes me want to scream!!

Astronaut

Can't wait for such an update. Have the latest phone available on the market and am unable to read any text messages I received as the font and bubble background are almost the same whitish color making the text unreadable. so frustrating !!!

Constellation

I'm definitely not happy with note 9. Upgraded from original z force. The only feature that was an improvement was battery life. Unresponsive touchscreen, boring widgets, and forcing themes on me will make me trade it in asap

Asteroid

it's extremely annoying that I cant even see my text unless I copy and paste them because any themes I use wont let me change the terrible message background.. I seriously wish Samsung would see this thread and push and update FAST cause I use my iPhone X more than my brand new Note 9 now because this if ridiculous.