Changing the Note 9 messages background

Constellation

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

I was having this same issue...i downloaded TEXTRA from the play store and it's great..super customizable..

Constellation

A temporary fix until they update and fix it is you can turn on high contrast font in the accessability section and it will make the text black on the white message bubble

Asteroid

I fully agree with others that have posted. Its ridiculous that they took away the ability to personalize our phones. We pay good money for these devices and most of us like being able to use customizations to make our devices a bit more fun to use. 

I feel like the Note 9 is a downgrade. I actually much prefer my Note 3! Even the cheap J7 Sky Pro (used as an interim phone), has far better features than the Note 9. 

Come on Samsung!! Please do a software update and give back the awesome feature of changing the background AND text bubbles! 

Constellation

I am returning my Note9 

Constellation

Samsung dissapointment!  I waites for my Note9  but my Note5 was such much better.  Dagg!

Constellation

Please, Samsung, dont make me return my Note9
Asteroid

Ya, there is that option but I prefer not to use a theme but to set a different wallpaper for the home and lock screen. This is a total bummer. Seems the 9 has fewer features than my old Note 3. 🤔

Asteroid

I'm also about a hair's thickness in returning my note 9. All of my previous notes were better than this one.  The unchangeable blinding white background of text messages, the heat while plugged in charging,  the ridiculous Google dictatorship everytime I open a new tab in Samsung internet....uncustomizable to what I want my new tabs to open to, and the inability to shut down that Bixby button that I'll never ever ever have a use for,  but always accidentally hit it and it opens up,  is pushing me to the brink!  I didn't spend my $1,200 on something that's going to pi$$ me off everytime I use it. 

Note:

Samsung techs/developers,  revert to the customizable options found in previous notes.  It appears there are numerous unhappy customers/note fans.  Don't force your way down our throats.  Make it usable for the customer,  the people that make your paydays possible. 

Constellation

You can change themes and make it look different if that helps. I'm sure you already knew that but just in case.

Constellation

How do you change it to the green or orange? I have not found that feature yet!