No longer able to customize SMS ringtones after 8.0 update

Highlighted
Asteroid

No longer able to customize SMS ringtones after 8.0 update

[ Edited ]

The problem is samsung will prolong this and hopefully people stop complaining about it.

Also they should specify what is new and what will be removed  with the new updates, I have read some post that have said they have spoken to Samsung and Samsung have said they are working on it.....now in reality we all know what that means.

Like i said in my past post I'm due to update if not fixed by then I will be moving back to another brand.

I moved to Samsung because it had this feature it works great for my work and personal life and now it's gone, very disappointed  :-( SAMSUNG REMEMBER THIS  SIMPLE RULE ( IF NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT.)

4 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: No longer able to customize SMS ringtones after 8.0 update

Can you tell me what exactly is the problem? 

I have many Samsung devices between phones, TV etc hace no clue wants going on

Constellation

I just updated this morning. You can no longer customize message notification for an individual contact. Very frustrating.
Asteroid

Ever since the new update you can no longer customize message notifications tones so you can have different tones for different people, for some people it's not a problem but for many as you can read in the posts is a problem. 

Constellation

Yeah looks like they took that option off the contacts database. We need it back!!!