Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

SOLVED
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

and you went into your settings and app, then storage and deleted the data? then logged back into the app and enter all your information? Try deleting the data, uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it and see what that does

Asteroid

Just deleted and reinstalled. Then still cleared data n force stop. Reopened app select register. Banner still there. No welcome to beta program etc.
D.S
SAmsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U1
Asteroid

Install the Samsung members app.  Just do a search for the apk.  That's what I had to do.

Asteroid

Reinstalled the one dated Nov 23. Nothing shows up in notices
D.S
Asteroid

It has to be the beta version.  Resign up for the beta version and install it.  Then Google Samsung members apk in Google and download it.  Then itll let you click on it.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

So are you using the Samsung+ beta app? I uninstalled the normal one, searched Google for the APK for the beta, installed it, went to the playstore uninstalled it, this way I get it from a trusted source. Yeah I know, already had it but still did it this way. Agreed to beta test the app also, then I saw the small rectangle show up, again tried for like 30 mins and nothing. Again went into settings, the app storage for Samsung+, all I did was delete data. Rebooted, then logged back into the app and this time I did the same thing, clicked accept, then argee to the terms in the next window. Then a pop up showed up on the bottom of the screen about the Beta program and the rectangle went away. After that about 20 mins later I got the download for the Beta update, again you need WiFi to down 1.6 gigs in size or a wifi hotspot through another LTE enabled phone works. Only 10,000 spots so....

Asteroid

not seeing a Beta version for Samsung Members. only version 2.9.00.8
D.S
Asteroid

that's correct, i'm using the beta app. i just uninstalled both Samsung members and beta version, reinstalled the latest beta version, logged in. and same results.

I went into settings for Samsung+ app, cleared app data, rebooted device, logged back in went through the registration process. but the rectangle is still there.
D.S
Cosmic Ray

So quick question, are you US based? Is it a locked carrier phone? Samsung Member App is for outside the USA, Samsung+ is for USA members. I read that maybe if the device is carrier locked maybe there is no updating yet? Not sure, sorry if this doesnt help you. I am just brain storming.. Did you try using the Samsung app on windows to see if it can do the update for you? Or update the phone to the newest firmware? Thanks

Asteroid

I'm US based with a 512 unlocked model.  The Samsung members is the app you'll use when you get the software anyway.  It's not beta and yes that's the one.  I'm just telling you what I had to do to get the loop to stop.  Samsung said it's some bug and it will force it to register.  I did it and it worked.  Once you upgrade samsung+ doesnt work and you use the Samsung members app anyway.