Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

SOLVED
Asteroid

Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

Has anybody got the one UI beta yet on the unlocked version I am still have not received it 

See more topics labeled with:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nos300mph
Tuesday

Re: Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

If you guys keep seeing the banner I had to do this a few times to get mine to go away clear data and then login and click on the banner and do all the things that tells you to do and it should finally say welcome to the beta program at the bottom and then the banner should disappear after you close out.

55 REPLIES
Cosmic Ray

I have not gotten it either, I was told to download the Smart Switch app and do the update that way, but all it did was update to the most current ATT update of 8.1
Asteroid

Hi,
I'm Dornell, a Samsung Expert and also a Samsung customer and I will be assisting you today.

The beta program is currently being rolled out to a few S9/S9+, and note9 devices, but there isn't any word yet on whether or not other models will receive the update. Do note, this chat support is only for US Model devices.

If you haven't received it yet, I would encourage you to keep checking your samsung plus app to see when/if it is available. When/if it is available, you may be redirected to a window to register for the beta program, but in some cases you will need to tap on the register banner to get started on the homepage of the samsung plus app.
Once you've started, simply read and accept the terms and conditions. .
Once you've accepted the terms and conditions and you've enrolled, it is now time to update your software in your phone settings. 
(1) open settings
(2) scroll to and tap on software update.
(3) tap on download updates manually and then update your device

Regards,
Dornell S
Thanks.

Asteroid

If it isn't available, You can check the Google playstore app to see if an update is available for the Samsung plus app and update it if there is one.
Thus far, Tmobile, Sprint, Verizon and customers/users with an unlocked device have mentioned receiving the notification. I havent seen nor heard of any other carrier yet. It is possible that they haven't opted to participate in the program.

[ Edited ]

@Nos300mph  wrote:

If it isn't available, You can check the Google playstore app to see if an update is available for the Samsung plus app and update it if there is one.
Thus far, Tmobile, Sprint, Verizon and customers/users with an unlocked device have mentioned receiving the notification. I havent seen nor heard of any other carrier yet. It is possible that they haven't opted to participate in the program.

I have a SM-N960U1, 512GB, purchased directly from Samsung, unlocked.  I'm using it on PagePlus, an MVNO that in my area rides Verizon's network.

Yesterday I updated to the latest available version of Samsung+ (which itself is denoted as a beta version) 11.2.3.0.

I've been checking my Samsung+ app for the One UI beta registration offer for a few weeks now, multiple times a day/night.  Nothing.

Frustrating and annoying...

Cosmic Ray

I argee 100%, I too bought an unlocked 512gb version from Samsung directly. At least with Google, they provide updates to their phones even beta quickly. I am really disappointed that Samsung does not do something like that, provide beta updates first to those that purchase from their website. I am waiting for the update to show up also. 

Cosmic Ray

I spoke to this guy this morning, the one thing that I hate is that their answers are pre-written. When it just appears in your chat window you know its pre-written. Samsung's most expensive device and we are left in the dark.. Stupid really..

Asteroid

Asteroid

I registered before the oneui was yanked . Someone reporting in s Korea on reddit has it... Not sure of anyone in the states yet.  I'm curious if the previous enrollment I did makes me eligible. 

@Funkatron wrote:

I registered before the oneui was yanked . Someone reporting in s Korea on reddit has it... Not sure of anyone in the states yet.  I'm curious if the previous enrollment I did makes me eligible. 

I JUST GOT THE BETA REGISTRATION OFFER IN MY SAMSUNG+ Smiley Very Happy

I'm in the U.S., with the 11.x.x.x version of Samsung+ (beta version..) SM-N960U1  (512GB unlocked Note9) purchased directly from Samsung.

I accepted the registration offer.  10 minutes later when I went into system software update check, I got my offer to download and install One UI!  1.6GB.  It's in the middle of installing now, as I type this - on my desktop computer, of course! Smiley Wink