Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

SOLVED
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

I click on the banner and click register but it just takes me back to the banner.

After I clicked the banner I was taken to a terms and conditions page to agree to, which I did.  Then i was taken back to the home screen of Samsung+, and the beta offer message remained there for a moment then disappeared.  Whenever quit Samsung+ and went back in to it, the beta offer would appear for a moment and disappear, as if it was checking and then seeing I'd already accepted the offer and signed up.

If you do not get shown the terms and conditions page to agree to, I would figure that something's going awry and you're not getting signed up.  Are you running the 11.x.x.x version of Samsung plus, or the 10.x.x.x version?  If you haven't gotten onto the 11.x.x.x version already, I'd try that.  You have to do into the Google Play store for installing Samsung+ in that case, and scroll down it's page a little to spot the place where you can opt-in to taking the beta version of that app (Samsung+), which is what the 11.x.x.x version is.  Or at least, it was for me.

Hopefully that helps! Smiley Happy

My Pi is in the middle of booting right now!!

Asteroid

I get the terms and conditions and then I click register, it then sends me back to the home page and banner is there.  Had the same problem with my wife's s9+ clearing data and cache fixed it but hasnt worked for me.

Asteroid

I get the terms and conditions and then I click register, it then sends me back to the home page and banner is there.  Had the same problem with my wife's s9+ clearing data and cache fixed it but hasnt worked for me.

Cosmic Ray

So I did the same thing cleared the cache and I clicked the banner and did the acceptance thing. Banner went away said thank you for being a part of the beta and now I guess I wait??

No!!!  I mean, don't just wait! Smiley Wink

Go into your system settings and visit the software update section, and do a manual check for a system update.  You should find there's one available to you pretty soon, if it isn't already Smiley Happy

Constellation

Is it just unlocked note 9 or is anyone finding it on carriers notes?

Everything I've been able to find so far, Googling and reading articles on the trade rag pages and Samsung pages make it sound like it's only particular carriers, and the unlocked models.

Constellation

I got Sprint note 9 but for some reason samsung+ app is like bugging out when I try to write here it would kick me out so im using it on chrome. Not sure if they doing something but I still haven't seen the banner
Cosmic Ray

UGH!!!! So this having to connect to a WiFi Hotspot or WiFi is killing me. I have ATT Unlimited LTE and I've used 50gb this month alone and it only allows me to download via WiFi which is slow as heck on a public WiFi Hotspot.. 4 hours to download