Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

SOLVED
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

So I was finally able to get it.  You do need the samsung+ beta software to download it (or at least I did, tried all others and the banner wouldn't show)  I also because of the loop when trying to register, had to download samsung members app (just google the apk) then it registered on samsung +.  If you aren't seeing the banner then you should probably try and download the beta version if you don't already have it.  

[ Edited ]

Now that I'm up and running with One UI, My Samsung+ no longer launches successfully.  It crashes before it makes it all the way up.  It's doing that with the 10.x.x.x and the 11.x.x.x versions.  One UI also already came with Samsung Members included in the build.  That was previously only available in other markets internationally, and could not be installed here in the U.S.  So I'm not sure what Samsung's objective will be with the 'plus' versus 'members' apps, and One UI, but it seems like they both had essentially the same purpose in life.  I'm not sure why Samsung had two different apps for doing the same thing, just in different markets.

Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nos300mph
2 weeks ago

If you guys keep seeing the banner I had to do this a few times to get mine to go away clear data and then login and click on the banner and do all the things that tells you to do and it should finally say welcome to the beta program at the bottom and then the banner should disappear after you close out.

WTC
Constellation

I see the the banner but when I go into banner I only see FAQ

Constellation

I've got the registration for the one ui. Now I'm just waiting for the update to show up in software updates. Come on Samsung!!!

Constellation

I still don't have the banner. Anyone find a way to get it? I have the Samsung + Beta app installed.

Constellation

How do you clear data? Only option I get is to force stop.

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

@userACEpCrOgZe wrote:

How do you clear data? Only option I get is to force stop.

It's under storage in the app settings.  Clear data and cache. Reload the app and then log back into samsung.

Asteroid

@userACEpCrOgZe wrote:

I still don't have the banner. Anyone find a way to get it? I have the Samsung + Beta app installed.

Delete the data and cache and then log back into the app. I had the same issue 

Constellation

How do you delete data and cache?