Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

SOLVED
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 n960u1 unlocked 512gb one ui beta

@userACEpCrOgZe wrote:

How do you delete data and cache?

Go to settings, apps then Samsung+  click on storage and click data cache.  I found it helps if you force close the app first as well.

Constellation

Did all that, but still don't get the banner.

Asteroid

@userACEpCrOgZe wrote:

Did all that, but still don't get the banner.

Is it the unlocked version?   You might try downloading the Samsung members app.  Just do a search on Google.  I had to do this to finally get it to register. Not sure if itll work but you'll need the app anyway if it does.

Constellation

Yes, it is the unlocked version. I also downloaded the Samsung Members app, but still no luck. From what I heard the Samsung + app is for users in the US, and everyone else gets the one UI beta from the Samsung Members app. 

Asteroid

@userACEpCrOgZe wrote:

Yes, it is the unlocked version. I also downloaded the Samsung Members app, but still no luck. From what I heard the Samsung + app is for users in the US, and everyone else gets the one UI beta from the Samsung Members app. 

Yeah, I know but it ends up being the app you use with the beta even in the US.  It was worth a shot.  Sorry, other than uninstalling and reinstalling the beta from the play store I'm all out of ideas, but I wish you the best of luck.

Constellation

I am having the same issue  I tried clearing cache data of the app and logged in again. Still same thing.

Cosmic Ray

So for me regarding the "Banner" its more like a small rectangle below image of your device. At first I would click and accept and agree to the terms and conditions and nothing went back to being that rectangle. I closed the app and reopened and nothing changed. I even went as far as to uninstall the app and then reinstall and nothing still. So then I went into the Settings then the app and "deleted" data and logged back in. This worked this time, I answered the questions and then a pop up showed up saying welcome to the beta or something like that and the link disappeared. After that it took a little bit and the download became avaiable. However make sure you are on WiFi as it will not let you download via your LTE even if you are unlimited, needs a wifi connection. I tricked the system though, I used a 2nd phone I have and setup a WiFi Hotspot and connected the Note 9 to that and 7 mins later boom it was upgrading to Pie. One thing to note (LOL) the Samsung+ no longer works and flashes a red screen of death when you try to open more than a few times. Wonder what that is... Best of tries...

Dornell S. if you are reading this IT WORKED!!!! lol Hope you got it also...

Asteroid

Hey, I have N960U1 128GB.

Using samsung+ app seeing the banner, after clicking g register it's still there.

Any suggestions??

D.S
SAmsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U1
Cosmic Ray

Read above message please...

Asteroid

Hey I did exact that before and just did it again, but all it said was register read terms and accepted. And went back to the homepage and showed the same rectangle. Waited a few but still there...
D.S
SAmsung Galaxy Note 9 N960U1