One ui beta help

Asteroid

One ui beta help

My galaxy s9+ on sprint had a major meltdown which required a factory reset to fix. Now the Samsung members app is saying the device or account isn't registered.  How do I re register my phone after the factory reset? Samsung + doesn't work since the beta is installed but Samsung members won't work either since it doesn't think I'm registered 

5 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: One ui beta help

Same issue here

Asteroid

Frustrating isn't it? I've been through 3 chats and 2 calls with support and nobody seems to know how to fix it. The best suggestion I got was to reach out to the dev team but again nobody seems to know how to contact them.  

My main concern is that I'll be stuck on this build if my phone doesn't trigger for the next update since it's not registered anymore. 

Asteroid

Well at least my fears of being stuck on this beta version didn't happen. The latest update come OTA with no problem. I even got a notification from the Samsung members app that I had a notification [if that makes sense!] even though I can't actually get into the app. I still get the error message that either my account or phone is not registered every time I try to click on any link within the app.  I guess I will be a silent beta tester as the only negative I am running into is the inability to log into the app to participate in the forum and provide feedback or report erors. 

Constellation

Haha... I'm digging your "glass is half full" way of thinking
Constellation

👍