Oreo Beta Feedback

Asteroid

Oreo Beta Feedback

The beta keeps crashing third party keyboards such as swiftkey. That's very disappointing considering I've been using that keyboard for years now
Astronaut

Oreo Beta Feedback

Today Samsung Keyboard just kept crashing and restarting even though I don't even have it selected as the default keyboard. Having problems with Powereamp app...keep having to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to read the music on my SD card. Oreo Beta not playing friendly with Powereamp. Even though some apps are selected not to show notifications, they keep showing up.
Astronaut

Oreo Beta Feedback

issues with mobile installer constantly running. other than that have yet to have a problem.
Pilot

Oreo Beta Feedback

Did you ever find a fix?
Astronaut

Oreo Beta Feedback

mine is doing the same thing. can't send any mms from stock messaging app.
Asteroid

Oreo Beta Feedback

When receiving a text message notification it'll jump quite often to the message directly when I'm in the middle of doing something else on the phone. Please fix this in the next beta update
Constellation

Oreo Beta Feedback

Ok quit bitching factory reset phone no problems I had all those problems not anymore
Highlighted

Oreo Beta Feedback

same issue every time I get a massage. whatsapp keep crashing, won't let me download pictures phone over heating, phone not responding and lagging battery draining very fast no full screen mode in Youtube anymore plus honestly I know what new features have come in 8.0, but I can barely see any change
Constellation

Oreo Beta Feedback

I sometimes have trouble getting the bottom menu bar to pop up. I have to lock and unlock the screen to regain address to it.
Astronaut

Oreo Beta Feedback

As others have noted, Swiftkey keyboard tends to crash. One of the areas where this consistently happens, is when I try to use emoticons in SMS text messages using the standard message app. The phone ends up in a loop of keyboard crashes that only stops when I change the default keyboard once or twice (eventually back to SwiftKey). A similar but worse issue popped up when trying to create a shortcut for double app startup (on the homescreen) from the multi window screen. Once I try that, Touchwiz Home ends up in a constant crash loop, even after a full reboor or clearing the full cache. The only way I managed to stop it, was a data deletion of the Touchwiz Home apk... just short from a full phone hard reset. Smaller glitches I encountered were loud static noise from the OEM headphones after plugging them in while streaming a video from a website and the text/percentages in the standard Android battery statistics not being displayed correctly ("used for %s"), see attached screenshot.

Screenshot_20171109-000048.jpgUploaded from community android app.