Register Devices

Constellation

Register Devices

I am unable to Register a product, will someone please fix this problem right away? Thank you

10 REPLIES
Halo

Re: Register Devices

What is your problem? can you be more specific

Constellation

I was trying to register my UHD 4K TV, when I clicked on submit nothing happens.

Astronaut

Having the same problem.  When I hit confirm to register the product, nothing happens and the screen just sits there.

Constellation

Same problem also. Serial number is not being recognized. Another person had a similar problem with her Galaxy 9+ she was challenged in her validity of a problem registering.  Good luck. The products they make really are worth it.

Astronaut

Had the same thing happen when trying to use Microsoft Edge browser. Support person hadd me try registering with Google Chrome and it went right through.

Samsung Moderator

We appreciate the input.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I am not having issues registering a device. instead I'm having an issue trying to figure out how to deregister a Samsung product I no longer have.

Samsung Moderator

Are you not seeing the remove option under the older product?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

It does not give me the option to remove device in the samsung+ app. Using 11.2.3 version.