Samsung S9 Pie Beta

SOLVED
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung S9 Pie Beta

I was watching the developer stream and I heard when the beta was going to be, but forgot, when will this be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungGill (Samsung Moderator)
‎11-07-2018 04:56 PM

Re: Samsung S9 Pie Beta

Hey everyone, we’re happy you’re all interested in the new Android P beta on your Galaxy devices! We’ll have some news for you all soon regarding how to sign up, and when the beta will be opening. Keep checking back here on the Samsung Community for more details!

223 REPLIES
Constellation

They just said it was going to be released in November,they did I not say a specific day.

Constellation

How to join One ui beta program?

Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungGill (Samsung Moderator)
‎11-07-2018 04:56 PM

Hey everyone, we’re happy you’re all interested in the new Android P beta on your Galaxy devices! We’ll have some news for you all soon regarding how to sign up, and when the beta will be opening. Keep checking back here on the Samsung Community for more details!

Asteroid

I'm wondering the same thing. It says through the Samsung + app. I'm not seeing it 

Constellation

This beta most likely won't be available for the Verizon Variant will it?

It says open beta for all s9s.... 

Constellation

I'm very excited for the One UI beta!

Asteroid

Does anyone know if an "out of warrantee" Samsung S9+ will receive this opened beta? In May, I bought a new unlocked Samsung S9+ dual SIm from online - no US warrantee. The first discrimination message I got was... "No, your Samsung S9+ will not get Call Over Wifi feature because it's not from AT&T store" I hope mine is not excluded by Samsung, from receiving the beta... unless AT&T intercepts, interferes or... controls of the beta availability to its subscriber phones...
Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

We have a update for the samsung+ app v11.2.1.0. It really makes the community forums complicated imo, smh

Samsung Galaxy S7