Samsung S9 Pie Beta

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Samsung S9 Pie Beta

You have to download the beta version of this app from apkmirror and uninstall the current version and install the beta version

Constellation

Just did, no banner still

Constellation

Getting it now.. boom Verizon

I registered an hour ago and still nothing...when I click on my profile in upper right corner, the only thing I see is a tab for the beta and when I click on it , it takes me to the beta screen with an option to unregister...been an hour and no update

I registered an hour ago and still nothing...when I click on my profile in upper right corner, the only thing I see is a tab for the beta and when I click on it , it takes me to the beta screen with an option to unregister...been an hour and no update

Constellation

Once registered, go to Settings and manually check for updates. It is just like a normal update. I waited a few minutes, and finally restarted my phone, then checked for updates. It is updating now.

Asteroid

It's been almost am hour for me with no update. I registered and i have the tab in my profile but still no update.

Halo

Dude, you have to go to "Settings>>Software Update>>Download Updates Manually".

Constellation

@user5AjUN6pcMa wrote:

Ok yes, now that you are registered. 

Go to settings>system updates>download updates manually.

I'm not updated yet either. But I'm pretty sure that's the precidure.

Constellation

Go to your setting on phone then software update then choose manual