Samsung S9 Pie Beta

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Samsung S9 Pie Beta

[ Edited ]

@userF1vzMd0Ena wrote:

The Website is online Smiley Happy

https://www.samsung.com/de/apps/one-ui/

This is the German site. You need to have the Samsung Members app installed to be able to follow the instructions and install the beta.

Constellation

How can we check when the S9 Pie Beta will be ready?

Constellation

Keep cheching back here for more info on the beta. Hopefully we won't have to esiw too much longer. 

Constellation

Talked to a Samsung chat rep the other day, he said to look for a Notification which will give you a link to sign up for the beta, but that they probably won't be going out until December. Not sure if we'll really have to wait that long but that's what he said. 

Constellation

Can't wait!!

Constellation

How do I join the one ui beta test program 

Constellation

Dear samsung moderator,

Haiii,, i'm Droiddec from indonesia. emmhhhh,, i have a question for you,when update s9 pie beta in indonesia ? we interested for update to android pie beta Smiley Happy

I will be pleased to see Android 8.1 Oreo to roll this December software update on S9 and S9+, which I'm using presently. I think that will appease us while awaiting the arrival of the Beta update of Android 9.0 Pie and Samsung one UI in January next year, which I'm madly in loved with. Please Samsung Management, don't keep us long this time round.

However, I would to thank the Samsung Management for their emails of compliments they had been sending me since I started posting here not too long ago.

Asteroid

Samsung rarely does ".1" iterationz of an update. There is a close to zero percent chance that we will see 8.1 Oreo next month. We will be getting Pie (Android 9.0) in early January as stated. Look forward to that, don't expect anything else in the meantime other than the beta releasing soon. 

Constellation

Unlocked phones get updates from Samsung, not the carrier.  I have unlocked phone on Verizon and Wi-Fi calling came with September update. I think it is up to carrier to have an agreement to allow it on an unlocked phone, so not sure about at&t. Anyway, wifi call settings are in voicemail section. Check on xda-developers.