Samsung S9 Pie Beta

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Samsung S9 Pie Beta

just asked the chat reps on here and they said between 15-20th in the US. Also when you open the app it'll be a notification on there you don't need to go to Notices section .

Asteroid

Thank you for the update

Spoiler

Constellation

Do you live in the US?

Constellation

Thank you for the update!

Asteroid

I remember last year with S8 beta, the update notification bar showed up in the Samaung+ app homepage around 12pm CST. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Asteroid

Last year it was around mid day, Korea thus far is the only place where the update is live, right now it's just a waiting game, I have also spoken to a REP here and they did tell me we will see a banner as soon as you open the app also on the notification will appear, thus far no one has it, we most wait  If it happens today, Its my belive based on last year's schedule that it will be between 12-1 pm (est) 

Constellation

Im waiting for the update. But is it coming today??

Constellation

Hopefully. And yes I'm in the US .

Hopign to see that notification. 

Captain

the only ones that will have the One Ui beta are Sprint & T-Mobile And unlocked

Cosmic Ray

Im seeing the news the beta went live. I have a samsung GS9 plus on Tmo so i do meet the requirements but dont see the notification. Others say its already available, ill be patient and wait but was curious are they changing this to an invite only? in that case ill just stop resfreshing the app if i know its not an open to all program.