Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung S9 Pie Beta

Not live for US yet

Samsung Galaxy S7
Cosmic Ray

Thanks Shadie,

All these websites are way off then lol 

Below site and android authority all mentioned it was live to US folks already. Here i thought the internet never lied about anything Smiley Happy 

Samsung has reportedly just launched the Galaxy S9 Android Pie beta program. Unfortunately for everyone based in the UK, it will only be open to users based in South Korea, the US and Germany.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/samsung-android-pie-beta-program-2-3621118

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-one-ui-beta-open-925094/

Asteroid

It's not here live here in the states as of 12 pm, it's live in Korea  thus far that's the latest news out there, NO ONE has received here state side yet, last year's beta between 12-1 pm (est) I received it, so if samsung is playing it the same way it should be a matter of minutes if not a few more hours, if not i don't think samsung is doing what it did last year, we can only wait and see, many REPs that have talked to users have stated we will be notified trough this app, so just close and open close and open until it arrives 🤞🏼

Constellation

@DCdaniel wrote:

It's not here live here in the states as of 12 pm, it's live in Korea  thus far that's the latest news out there, NO ONE has received here state side yet, last year's beta between 12-1 pm (est) I received it, so if samsung is playing it the same way it should be a matter of minutes if not a few more hours, if not i don't think samsung is doing what it did last year, we can only wait and see, many REPs that have talked to users have stated we will be notified trough this app, so just close and open close and open until it arrives 🤞🏼

Yeah I've been just opening and closing this app all day! C'mon Sammy! Drop the update!

Asteroid

Naw, you most only have read the tittle it clearly states and I quote "Currently available in South Korea and potentially other countries, the beta program lets regular users test drive the new software, which will replace Samsung’s skin on the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus and a slew of other devices." that's on the article from Android authority, let's hope it gets here today and we don't have to wait more days. 

Asteroid

Me too! At work checking my phone ever 15 mins

Constellation

So I'm assuming it will let us who live in the states register for the one ui then we should be able to download the beta, is this correct?

Halo

Asteroid

It's past 10 PTS, just like I said, 1 pm est that's what happened last year but thus far it hasn't worked like last year, by now we where seen the prompt 

Constellation

UPDATE YOUR SAMSUNG+ APP.

Beta banner released in new samsung+ app.

Sprint(Ohio).