Samsung health web interface

Asteroid

Samsung health web interface

It would be nice if you could provide us with a web access to our samsung health data.  Your phone app is great but it's sometime easier to look and analyse our data on a bigger screen. Tx

22 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung health web interface

We will forward you suggestion accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Agreed.  Surprised there is no web access to this information.

Collecting so much data but not providing user accessible and lowering its usability is very surprising for leading company.

I have to switch to GoogleFit or something else.  

Astronaut

Where is the web interface?  I spent lots of money for a Samsung phone and watch and their is no interface!

Astronaut

Abdoo
Constellation

Any news on the web interface?

Constellation

Samsung always cripples their devices, its really Amazing is it done for (Next Model sales)?

or is Samsung just lazy?

Constellation

if there something wrong with Samsung? They have the best watch out there and they drop the ball by not spending Money on a web site that would cost next to Nothing!

Samsung you are going to loose the ball game in the end.

Why Be Stupid!

Support your products!

Constellation

Totally agree that a web interface is needed. We are not going to stop using the phone for the app, just because of the web interface. In fact, I would use the features of SHealth more if I could access it from a web browser. Not having this feature might even make me switch to another app altogether. 

Astronaut

Don't waste your time getting frustrated with this app.  They hold your data hostage.  Move on to an app that will provide you the analytics you need to manage your health data.  There are plenty out there.