Where are the security updates for the S9+ unlocked version?

Asteroid

Where are the security updates for the S9+ unlocked version?

My S9+ unlocked version has not received a single security update since launch. My company (One of the largest corporations in the US) just blocked me from accessing the corporate network because the phone is so out of date so currently it is basically a very fancy and extremely feature phone.

What makes this worse is that both TMobile and Verizon branded versions of this same phone have gotten security updates so it really is just Samsung letting their most ardent fans down.

When can we expect a security update? If the answer is more than a week out I am going to need to demand my money back because you have sold me a defected and unsupported product (which you also have the gall to charge me a monthly fee for support on).

2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Where are the security updates for the S9+ unlocked version?

Cue moderator saying "we're sorry, but at this time we are unable to comment on the release of the next update".

In 3... 2... 1....

Cosmic Ray

Re: Where are the security updates for the S9+ unlocked version?

You have lost a customer. I am selling my Galaxy S9, Gear S3,and Gear S2.

My unlocked S9 gas Feb security patch and All carrier versions now gave June patch.

You do not care about your customers ...never again will I purchase a Samsung Device if any type.