Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S Phones

I would like to inquire about a persistent issue that affects Samsung model phones when sending videos via text messaging. The videos appear... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

My phone continues to not send photos through messages, calls are not going through or the person on the other line can't hear me or it cuts in... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Hello, I haven't received the one ui 6.0 or 6.1 updates yet on my galaxy s23 ultra. I'm using att as my carrier and I was wondering when I... View Post

Could you PLEASE help me? The update (or was it something I did?) made all my home screen icons big.... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

My s23 ultra has been horrible with connecting to wifi after todays update !!! So annoying!! Its def. Only my phone  View Post

You can try to reset your Wifi and Bluetooth settings and see if that help you would need to re-setu... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

The S22 has a huge battery problem. Like I don't know if it is just my phone or a select few buy the battery has been draining faster Please help... View Post

They would be able to test a lot more you can even take it too a place like ibreakufix to be tested View Post