Original topic:

remote multiple devices

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 10:58 AM)
userITspIQO0gg
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

why does My new Samsung CU7000 58 tv Tv remote turns on my insignia NS-32F201NA23TV and Xbox all at the same time?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Some of the remotes that come with our TVs are universal remotes and can cause this to happen. I would recommend turning this off by going to Home > Source > Universal Remote Setup. Do the setup again and make sure nothing is plugged into the TV and that the other TV and Xbox are both turned off. After that, it should not connect to the other devices. You can also turn off anynet+ to go to Home > Settings > System Expert Settings > Anynet+ and turn it off. 

If you are still having issues I would recommend calling directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for further assistance.  

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Some of the remotes that come with our TVs are universal remotes and can cause this to happen. I would recommend turning this off by going to Home > Source > Universal Remote Setup. Do the setup again and make sure nothing is plugged into the TV and that the other TV and Xbox are both turned off. After that, it should not connect to the other devices. You can also turn off anynet+ to go to Home > Settings > System Expert Settings > Anynet+ and turn it off. 

If you are still having issues I would recommend calling directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for further assistance.