$50 Google Play Scam

Highlighted
Constellation

$50 Google Play Scam

I bought a 55 inch QLED at Costco a couple months ago, submitted the information for the Google Play promotion.  The auto response I received said I would hear back within 2 weeks.  After a month, I started contacting the Samsung Promotions chat daily for an update, and it's becoming clear that this is possibly a scam.  They have given differing excuses each time as to why it is delayed.  Most recently today, they said that they had an incorrect email address for me.  Nevermind that they could see my correct email address which I used to sign in to chat.  So, I don't see how they possibly used an inccorrect email address nor do I believe that.  I have a Samsung S8 and a new Samsung QLED TV and these will be the last Samsung products that ever make it into my house.  I'm going to try to return the TV to Costco on the basis that the promotion is not being honored.

2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: $50 Google Play Scam

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your email address and any ticket numbers to this private message link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Re: $50 Google Play Scam

I posted information as a reply to SamsungLou, that I had contacted him with the information he requested, however his canned response was entirely useless.  I just noticed that my reply was deleted by someone.