Entertainment Package Promo

SOLVED
Highlighted
Asteroid

Entertainment Package Promo

[ Edited ]

Just got my s8+ and realized it didn't come with the case memory card and etc. Looked at promo again and it said to register with Shop Samsung app. I opened the app and I see the entertainment kit but it just says ordered place. If i Goto my Promotions It says that I don't have any at this time. I've been trying to call customer service but no one answers and they just hang up on me.  So do I wait?  Or what do I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author TiMsDC5
‎06-08-2017 04:30 AM

Re: Entertainment Package Promo

So I finally got the email from them.  And they were pretty fast on approving it.  I should be getting mine in a couple weeks.  So if you're having the same issue I would say call order support and then ask to talk to the promotions team, and have them manually submit it for you.  In about a week you should get an email from Samsung with the headline "Prize Logic" 

Good luck!

7 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Hey there @userCJDh80AS5r

I would suggest plugged your email into the "Check Your Offer Redemption Status" found at the top of this link HERE

That should let you know if you're signed up as well as what the hold up might be to getting the gift. If it says you have no promo then you weren't signed up for some reason. In that case I would suggest reaching out to the phone number at the bottom to get a hold of the promotions team. It's a bit of a long shot, but they might be able to sign you up for the promotion retroactively. Totally worth it!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I'm having the same issue.  The Shop Samsung app doesn't have an option to register for the free entertainment package, even after creating a Samsung account and registering my device to the account.  I have no idea what to do to.

Constellation

Same case here. Just talked to order support. Due to large number of orders, it has not been shipped. Once memory card / netflix subscription is shipped, we should receive email confirmation.....
Asteroid

So I had to call in to Order Support, and they said it was still being processed to ship.  However they asked me if I wanted to talk to the promotions team.  When I got to the promotions team they looked up my order and told me that she would register for me manually.  After she registered me, she said it'll take 6 days for me to get an email from them asking for a receipt and to verfiy proof of purchase.  After that I got an email about 2 days later with the netflix subscription.  Still waiting for the other email.

I've been searching my spam and everything for it.  Had to buy a cheaper case to protect it in the mean time.  

Asteroid

Just a side note. There's no direct number to the Promotions team. Best way I got to them was calling in Order Support and having them to transfer me.
Asteroid
Solution
Accepted by topic author TiMsDC5
‎06-08-2017 04:30 AM

So I finally got the email from them.  And they were pretty fast on approving it.  I should be getting mine in a couple weeks.  So if you're having the same issue I would say call order support and then ask to talk to the promotions team, and have them manually submit it for you.  In about a week you should get an email from Samsung with the headline "Prize Logic" 

Good luck!

Constellation

How do I know if I have promotions? I'm new to this Samsung app thing! Lol I've had the s8+ since a day before it came to stores but I never knew about all the other stuff

Tiffany cowart