Galaxy Watch Band Promo - Limited Vendors?

MLW
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch Band Promo - Limited Vendors?

Tried to register for free band promo... Bought mine from T-Mobile... not listed in vendor drop down.

What gives?

See more topics labeled with:

5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Band Promo - Limited Vendors?

Hey there @MLW! For this promotion, only the retailers listed in the drop down are participating retailers. Purchases made to any other locations would not qualify for this promotion. Our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences this may cause.

Constellation

I preordered the Galaxy Watch (with the free band). I received the watch this tuesday but no the aditional band. What should I do?

MLW
Asteroid

Thanks. LOVE being penalized for dealing direct with what I thought was T-mobile but was actually a reseller. Turns out I could have gotten 2% cash back at Costco renewal on my $999 phone, tablet AND watch, plus gits and gift cards AND the leather band.

THANKS SAMSUNG!  REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

FYI... Registered owner of 3 Ssmsung phones, 2 or 3 TV's, a tablet or 2 and now 2 "smart" watches, including the origional which the Chairman publicly stated was "not ready" (for consumers) when you started selling it!

Hope my headphones work better than the Gear 360 (which didn't)!

MLW
Asteroid

Doesn't work that way!

Samsung Moderator

Please contact the eCommerce team directly at 855-726-8721 for assistance with your order.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.