Gear 360 camera( Note 8 pomotion)... Gear 360 freezing and crashing

Astronaut

I purchased a Note 8 and recieved the Gear 360, however the Gear 360 camera keeps freezing and crashing. I updated the firmware and I still have the same issues. Has anyone else experienced this and is Samsung aware of this issue...
7 REPLIES

I have not experienced any issues.

Yes I have...have bot been able to get it to work. Pretty dissappointing to have the promo item not work!
Astronaut

I'm on the same boat, the worst part is that I spent 40 minutes on the phone with the troubleshooting department and finally the told me to go to a BestBuy store because they have people that work for Samsung and supposedly they are going to be able to help me. Are these devices are new or refurbished?
Astronaut

I'm not sure If my 360 camera is freezing or what, but I have not been able to use it the way I think it should be used. Some days it will let me record, but not save it. when I do get it to save it takes a long time! I have yet be able to save a video! I thought it was just me not being 360 savvy!
Astronaut

Re: Gear 360 camera( Note 8 pomotion)... Gear 360 freezing and crashing

Yes got New camera connect but will not display any thing are save pics

Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear 360 camera( Note 8 pomotion)... Gear 360 freezing and crashing

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

Yes mine froze on update of firmware. I contacted customer support. They sent me a label to ship it to them to be fixed. 2 months later I get an email that it's still so new that they can't fix or don't have parts yet to fix it. 1 month later I receive a phone call asking if I'd accept 190$ check since they can't fix my gear 360. Not even enough to buy a new one! However it was a LONG process I just received that check today. Dale