I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

Astronaut

after a month with this phone you see the small issues make a big difference on why I don't like this phone the battery consumption and the overheating and Bixby don't work all the time. I hate to always keep a charger in my pockets all day to keep my phone charged. I turned everything off and deleted apps to see if that that helps and it don't. this phone is the worst experience I have ever had In a phone for 699. I rather my s6 over the s8 this phone. it makes me want to go to a different phone brand
30 REPLIES
Astronaut

Did you ever have a problem on your S6 with the screen of death (ex: going into sleep mode, being unresponsive, having to be rese ,or restarting itself, turning the screen off while you use it for no apparent reason,etc)?
Astronaut

I feel ypu had this phone first couldnt stand it. Now i have note8 and dont like this either. Going back to lg.
Astronaut

I am beyond disappointed with my S8+. Never hated my Samsung galaxy phone so much. id take me note 4 back in a flash.
Astronaut

Re: I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

I owned a S7 and had it for many years.  l had a small problem with it and took it to a Verizon (who is my carrier) and the  woman there messed with it and did a total reset which bricked the device.  She then told me I would have to buy a new phone.  I was pissed but did  so and the sales clerk at Best buy talked me into buying the greatly improved S8.  Stupid me parted with $1000 and have never been so disappointed in my life.  To me the S8 came bricked!  Does anyone else feel the same?

How did you have the S7 for many years? It's not even 2 years old.
Constellation

love my s8 plus. i have none of the problems u talk about

I've had my s8+ get so hot that it would become completely unresponsive. Couldn't even turn it off until it cooled off...
Asteroid

🤣🤣🤣 It sure isn't
Astronaut

Me either. Working great. Right now on for 1 day 10 hours and some minutes. Almost 4 hours screen on. Tons of apps installed. Nothing disabled. I'm at 15% left.