I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

I feel your pain I hate this phone as wethroughll after my last two Samsung phones went to crap. through the monthly pay plan through Sprint both of them literally bricked two months after I paid them off I went to an lgv20 and at first I found it hard to get used to. after accidentally dropping it in the toilet I went to the Samsung S Plus and totally regret it I seriously hate this phone and will probably
Constellation

my s6 sucked as far as battery life! This s8 is a breath of fresh air!!!
Astronaut

did you turn on the battery saving mode and check what app is using your battery the most I get 15 plus hours on a full charge . with battery saving mode when off I get 12 plus hrs
Constellation

are you sure your not using an S4?
Constellation

Re: I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

Adriana Lamo
I sent my phone galaxy 8s to samsung almost one month ago they never said nothing about when I call they ALWAYS say ohhh it is 24 to 48 hours to respond ti you... I don’t know if they stole my momey and my phone or what? Also they are so disrespectful
I regret so bad to get galaxy 8 s which brake so easily if tou read this please get out of samsung apple is better in everything
I hate Samsung
Captain

sorry to hear that I love my s8+ had the 6 for a while it was okay for me. I didn't miss it when I jumped to the 8. I will always miss my s4 though. that was the best!
Captain

agreed. my s6 overheated daily. I warranty exchanged them like 3 times. always the same issue. always had to keep the case on to even hold it comfortably
Astronaut

I want the ''Pixel™” 2 actually... Godda be awesome!

lol

I have the S8 and never had any issues that you're having this phone works perfect