I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

Not applicable

Absolutely agree with you. I've bought Galaxy s8+ because before I had my S6 plus and it was so perfect, fast and smooth. actually it is still. But this new S8 is lagging very often, heats up and so on and Samsung service seems don't care about it. I think I have to be back to HTC phones, which were more solid and stable with no issues.
Astronaut

I have not had any issues with my s8 and I've had it since June. I absolutely love this phone and all of its features. Bixby needs some work but that's a small issue that will be fixed sooner than later. have you been using the battery saver? is your wallpaper animated? do you have a set time period where your screen shuts off?
Constellation

I feel for you. I've been experiencing quite the opposite. I can normally get 16 hours out of my phone with 3 h screen on time with 40% remaining. I've never felt this phone even get warm and I can get 12h with 5 1/2 screen on time, never any problems. I had a lot of excessive heat and battery issues on my s6. I don't care for Bixby and the fingerprint is actually impossible to use but other than that and getting cheated out of the Beta program I think the S8 has been really awesome to me. I'd be hard pressed to find a reason to get about phone for a while.
Constellation

I have to agree the S8 was a very bad phone for me. It was constantly slowing down, overheating, battery draining super fast despite using the power saving options. it was just very buggy overall and I was pretty disappointed. I just moved up to a note 8 and the phone is working very well (knock on wood) and if I decide to stay with Samsung, I'm sticking with the Note line as long as it doesn't explode or catch fire in my pocket.
Not applicable

Re: I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

I think you got scammed
Cosmic Ray

WOW i know how you feeling I just went through hell with my s8. Samsung and their awful customer service was so bad I had to file a complaint with BBB and that's when someone respond and move the process along. This my last phone. I know every company have issues with their products but how you deal with your Customer is what's important and Samsung don't care how long or how much you spend to get their product and that's Wrong...Good luck.. I have a few post on here starting with Samsung s8 ugly spot on corner....
Astronaut

I am dumbfounded by all of the bad reviews! I went from my s-7 to a galaxy 8+ a few months ago when it was first released. I have never had an issue with it. get food batter life, even after a full day's use. love the features, camera is equal (or better) to the iPhone × and Google pixel. I think some of the problems I read about area either a lack of learning about the phone by the owner, or carrier issues not Samsung problems. I have Verizon and have had no problems with my 8+.

You might want to get your phone checked out. I have never had a problem with my phone and I basically push it to the limits everyday. it has a small battery drain but nothing major to were I have to carry a batter charger on my phone. do you have insurance?
Constellation

purchased my S8+ a few days after it was released through Verizon...I have not had one problem with the performance...I have downloaded 30 plus apps and have no problems overheating, freezing or glitching... love my S8+ excellent phone...
Asteroid

I have my S8+ for months, charges great, holds charge, never gets hot, etcetera. No problems. Maybe Samsungs quality department lets some phones by that are not worthy of everyday use. By the reviews of the trade in program, and the horrors people are having to this day. I am not surprised.