I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

Constellation

I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

I had the over heating on all 5 of my G4. When subjected to enough heat/cold cycling the phone's soldered connections loosen up and fail. Next is the boot loop and the inability to function. Big V suggested the typical fix -WIPE the phone. Having done my investigation I pointed out that an update is being tested. I asked him how a firmware/ software update could remedy the broken solder joints. To the point - DO NOT TRUST THEM. DO YOUR RESEARCH (keeping in mind Verizon has bought the first 5 web pages to engage in disinformation. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. ONE GOOD OVER HEAT WE ABSOLUTELY COMPROMISE THE DEVICE.
Asteroid

Re: I hate the Samsung galaxy s8

Looks like there's a lot of mixed opinions here. I can go a full day without needing to charge it. None of the issues you mentioned pertain to me. My S4 needed to charge every 3 hours or so. 

Astronaut

I had LG G6 way better than this pile of crap, so much hype for nothing....

The screen is awesome... 

But it's buggy as hell, unresponsive, bixby turning on by itself, lazy, jittery, and corners they're in the way all the time... And don't get me started on the battery life!!!! Going back to iPhone 8+ 

Samsung Moderator

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration. Would you mind going into a little more detail about your difficulties with your device?

Could you attempt to perform a wipe of your cache partition? You can do so by following these steps:

1. Power off your device
2. Power it back on by holding down the Volume Up, Home/Bixby, and Power keys until it boots into the Recovery Menu.
3. From here, use the volume up/down keys to highlight "Wipe Cache partition" and select it with the power key.

If this doesn't work, would you mind provide me with what things you have already attempted?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to drop by and see if you were able to find a solution.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know if you need help with anything else. Our community is always happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

We have 4 in our home alone. 1 of them had your exact same issues. We went & got a new battery installed yet were still having a few of the other issues so we dialied some network reset (##72786#), which doesnt wipe the phone at all & all the other issues were gone. That phone runs flawlessly along with the other 3 since then.

Constellation

I think you should see your Samsung mobile reset once, because after this the problem may be solved. If still not there, then you should contact samsung care directly. Keep in mind when you do not need internet, then off

Nitin।

Computer Security Expert.

Astronaut

LG is the worst .HTC makes the best phone and only reason I don't have one is otter box don't make cases for them anymore .I has a LG v20 before the note 8 the LG was the worst phone I've ever had