NOT MANY SAMSUNG HAPPY CUSTOMERS HERE?

Cosmic Ray

I've been reading many of the tropics on promotional items seem to not hold WELL for CUSTOMERS. I wonder if I should return my Note 8 and get something else?
8 REPLIES

Just curious as to why you would return a device based on a promotion and not weather you are happy with the device itself?
Cosmic Ray

It's not that I don't like the phone because I do. But after the mess I went thru with Note 7 leaves my trust severely lacking for Samsung. Reading the problems and complaining besides my own with promotion debacles takes that into consideration if another manufacturer can bring back confidence for spending $1000 on a phone... Then open other options.
Asteroid

Ultimately you should do what gives you peace of mind in your decision. Despite promo hiccups, for me, anything other than the Note 8 is steps down.
Asteroid

Re: NOT MANY SAMSUNG HAPPY CUSTOMERS HERE?

[ Edited ]

@  user5hu4XX3T6F  Probably because nobody likes to feel cheated

Samsung is really top-notch devices tho lmao really depends what you value and what your top priorities are when looking for a phone
Cosmic Ray

Quality of devices has nothing to do with this...

I just don't want to feel taken advantage of by a promo or feel cheated by it.

Cosmic Ray

That's what makes this a Big thing because the Note 8 is like owning a Ferrari to when they have a promotion to be disappointed by reneging on it.

Promotion has a similarity to the word promise.

Samsung is a company built on its reputation.

Why would they do it then?

I think it might be the people involved rather the company in general.

But either way, still falls on Samsung.

It needs to be addressed.

This SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 SKY PRO PHONE.HAS GIVEN ME GOOD SERVICE!!! WHEN YOU CAN GET IN TO PHONE CALLS HARD TO DO??? SCREEN LOCK ALL OVER AGAIN DARN HARD ON OLD MAN??? NEED NO SCREEN LOCKED ON FRONT 0g phone!!!!@$$$????